We all do it.
Women even more than men.
And on average we spend 6 years of our lives doing it.
What I'm talking about?
I'm talking about worrying.
So when was the last time your mind wandered off to the bills? Your relationship? Terrorism? Debt? Unemployment? Health? Crime? And so on and so on...
Every time I catch myself worrying about something I try to think back about this scientific study I once read. And I'd like to share some of the facts from that study with you.
Because did you know that:
- 40% of the things you worry about, never happen?
- 30% of the things you worry about, you can't change?
- 12% of all the things you worry about, are unnecessary worries about your health?
- 10% of your worries are about small, unimportant things?
- Only 8% of your worries are about real, important issues?
So that means:
92% OF ALL YOUR WORRIES ARE A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME !!!
Just let that sink in...
Happy Monday everyone!